Samstag, 26. März 2011

Even dreams' can change.

Do you know it ? When you want something really really hard and you try to get it' ? and sometimes it needs a few years or longer, or even shorter if you're good at getting the things that you like ? and then suddenly you have it', like me. Now it's nothing special anymore, it's like, it's been there every week, even if it's just one week. At some point that reason makes me sad. The worst thing on it, is that I'm thinking if it was the right decision. If i didn't make a mistake. It's confusing. Really confusing.
It's really hard to discribe. and i try my best, but' it's still not enough.
doesn't matter.

the last time is' really confusing and i'm very depressed and stressed. It's weird. Or maybe I'm just mad. Am I ? I cried' the whole week, every day another few tears', because the whole thing makes me sad' & crazy. I know' it's just my tiny puppy', but the school kills me, too. When I think about it a lot', I think that there isn't a lot of negative stuff'. I hope it's just adolescene, and doesn't last forever.
Now' I make a decision. I will just think positive' from now. And we all know that It' won't work. ._.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen